REGISTRATION & PREPARATION FOR PROCTORED PRACTICE TESTS
To have as smooth a practice test as possible, our current practice test process is as follows:
3. You will receive an email notification Friday afternoon confirming your registration and reminding you of the link to join the test platform on the weekend.
5. After the test, enter your answers on the webform for the SAT, ACT, HSPT, or SSAT immediately after your test, or no later than 4 pm on Sunday. Late submissions will be graded the subsequent weekend.
6. We’ll email your test results to you and your tutor on the Monday after your test!
Please note: registration for each week’s exams will close at noon ET on Fridays. Requests received after that time will be registered for the following week. Any test forms submitted late will be available the subsequent Monday.
PROCESS FOR GRADING YOUR SELF-ADMINISTERED TEST
1. Your tutor will provide your test materials electronically to take on your own.
2. After taking your test, enter your answers on the webform for the SAT, ACT, HSPT, or SSAT. The deadline for having a test graded for Monday is 4 pm on Sunday. Late submissions will be graded the subsequent weekend.
Still uncertain? Contact our excellent Client Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions – we are here to help!
SATURDAYS ONLINE PRACTICE TESTS
Standard Time: 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM.
ACT – Join Us Live!
Standard Time: 9:00 AM to 12:20 PM.
SUNDAYS ONLINE PRACTICE TESTS
SAT Extended Time (50%)– Join Us Live!
Extended Time: 9 AM to 2:07 PM.
ACT Extended Time (50%) – Join Us Live!
Extended Time: 9:30 AM to 2:25 PM.