If you’ve got even more questions now that you’ve had time to process what you’ve learned, the list of resources below is a great place to start.
We wish you and your family nothing but the best of luck!
- College Planning 101 & SAT vs. ACT PowerPoint Slides – Review .pdfs of our slides in case you missed something the first time around.
- College Counseling Ladder – What you should be thinking about from a college admissions perspective each year of high school.
- SAT vs ACT Infographic – Everything you need to know in one handy page.
- 7 Wrong Answers about the Tests – Understand the most pervasive myths about the SAT or ACT, and get your facts straight.
- Taming Test Anxiety – Succeeding on the SAT or ACT is as much about staying cool and making good decisions as it is about reading, writing, and math.